Experian QAS Retail Solutions
Experian Australia has a range of QAS products tailored to help your business be successful within the dynamic and highly competitive retail industry.
Any successful retail, online retail, catalog or mail order company puts great emphasis on good customer service, fulfilling orders accurately and delivering goods on time. Experian Australia can give you the resources and tools to maintain accurate and up to date details for:
- E-commerce/ Online retail services
- Customer Loyalty programs
- HR and payroll efficiency
- Call centre management
- Delivery accuracy
QAS Pro - Validate addresses at point of capture.
QAS products allow the accurate input of information at the point of capture, allowing marketing material to be sent to the correct address of the most important contacts - Customers or prospects who have made contact with the organisation
Verifying addresses as they are entered into your system, helps:
- Reduce returned mail, catalogs and product shipments
- Eliminate address errors such as formatting and spelling typos
- Entitle you to postage discounts through Australia Post for bulk mailings
QAS Pro Web - Validate addresses through online order forms.
- Ensures users supply a valid mailing address for their order
- Enables orders to be delivered correctly the first time.
- Enhancing your organisation's professional image.
- Easily integrated into your website
QAS Batch - Clean your mailing database.
Your organisations database or mailing list is your most valuable data.
QAS Batch product allows you to clean your existing or rented database and highlight or correct any incorrect addresses.
- This in turn, will reduce the cost of your brochure mailings
- Reduce your overall campaign costs, and increase ROI
Outstanding customer service
Verifying addresses as they are entered actually speeds up the order entry process, as addresses don't have to be carefully spelled out to ensure accuracy. In addition, whether front-end mailing address software is used by your call center operators or by customers themselves on your website, all orders ordered are more likely to be delivered correctly and on time, keeping customers happy and loyal to your brand.
Straightforward setup and training
QAS is easy to install and use. The software is fully scalable and the ease-of-use reduces the amount of user training required. Typical installations take less than half a day, while users can often pick up the basics of the software with hardly any training at all.