QAS Batch Training Session
Experian QAS conducts QAS Batch training sessions to help your company
maximize its investment in
This session is tailored to:
enhance the knowledge of existing QAS Batch users
demonstrate the enhanced functionality of QAS Batch Stand Alone
half a day our experienced Professional Services Team
will assess how you can use QAS Batch more effectively, ensuring you
get the most from its functionality.
Register now to find out about the next QAS Batch Training Session:
Please complete all fields indicated with an asterisk (*).
Terms & conditions 1. Payment terms - in full with order.
2. Refunds cannot be given for non-attendance.
3. In the event of cancellation or postponement by yourselves, the
following charges will be made: less than 10 working days of the course
- 10% of fee, within 5 working days of the course - 100% of the fee.
4. A substitute may attend in place of the original candidate without
5. Experian QAS shall not be liable under any circumstances for any
loss, damage or expenses for any reason howsoever caused, if a
candidate is unable to complete the course.
6. Experian QAS reserve the right to postpone any course at short
notice should events beyond their control make this unavoidable and
cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage or expense incurred.