Application Programmers Interface (API)
QAS Batch API solution automatically cleans contact data records. It takes the records that you wish to clean, passes them through the search engine one at a time and when an acceptable match is found, the database is updated.
QAS Batch API provides many features:
- Match codes are assigned to input records after the clean. They refer to the actions that have been carried out and the quality of the matched address. The match codes can then be used as a filter for the next course of action.
- QAS Batch API uses the typedown searching mode taking the address elements as separate variables and then matching them based on the most common element to the least common.
- Integrators are provided with the ability to set configuration options. The configurable options include search depth, formatting and field allocation.
- To integrate QAS Batch API and provide standard functionality only a minimum of 6 function calls needs to implemented.
- QAS Batch API is supplied as Windows 32-bit dynamic Linked Libraries (DLL's) or Unix binaries. Provides additional functions for error checking and system information.
Each copy of QAS Batch API comes with an informative manual that provides detailed descriptions of each of the function calls, their arguments, return values and possible error messages. Batch API manuals provide pseudocode to aid integration.
Sample code is also provided with each copy of Batch API in the languages Visual Basic and C.