What is address Management? And why is it important?
Address management is the ongoing process of ensuring that addresses in your contact database are accurate and up-to-date.
By introducing an address management solution, it will allow your company to maximise the use of your most important asset, the data relating to your customers and prospects.
Accurate address data can provide your company with a wide range of commercial benefits:
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved operational efficiencies and reduced costs
- Meet compliance and regulartory requirements
- Improved communications with customers and prospects
- Increase your ability to segment and analyse your data
- Enable you to receive bulk mail postage discounts
How can Experian Australia QAS benefit my business?
Experian Australia has over 10 years experience providing high quality address management solutions globally.
To ensure you have the best available data at your fingertips we have a range of datasets that you can access to validate and verify your database. These include:
- Australia Post Postal Address File (PAF)
- Geocoded National Address File (GNAF)
- QAS DataFusion - Combines PAF and GNAF to create the most comprehensive advanced dataset in Australia
- International address data sets
- MOSAIC data file - to append enhanced data to your database.
For more information on Address Management
For more information about address management solutions, including technical information, please contact us via our request more information form.