Address verification for local, state and federal agencies
Constituent address management is critical to the missions of government agencies. Experian QAS offers a comprehensive suite of address verification tools that validate, standardise and enrich constituent contact data as it is entered into a government agency's existing enterprise system.
This is important as one of the government's key pledges over recent years has been to improve the delivery of public services. With the aim of 'Whole of Government' approaches in mind, local and central government are changing the way in which they interact with citizens. Central to this initiative is access to accurate data at any time within any department so that staff can respond efficiently and effectively to customer queries. To do this, government departments must adopt the latest technology that will enable them to effectively manage the data they hold on the public.
QAS delivers the following tangible benefits to government agencies:
- Integration with existing applications
- Improve eGovernment procedures and ensure agencies are NAMF compliant
- Reduction of call centre response times
- Identifying cross-program case management with validated addresses
- Best practice in mailing address and email address capture
- Maintaining / re-establishing contact with citizens that have changed address
Learn more about how we can help your department with:Request More Information