Experian Australia Media Centre
Welcome to the Experian QAS Media Centre.
About Experian Australia
Experian provides contact data management (CDM) software and services that help organisations drive value from their database. Every organisation that stores contact information on its customers/citizens, prospects, suppliers and employees will benefit from using QAS solutions.
QAS has over 10,000 customers worldwide in the finance, insurance, retail, travel, telecommunications, healthcare, education, government, and media sectors. In addition, there are a wide range of business partners who have seamlessly integrated QAS software within their own applications. These include organizations such as Oracle Corp., SAP, Siebel Systems, Inc., Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft and TechOne.
QAS Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Experian, the global information services company.
Experian Australia news
- Experian QAS launches Australia’s first combined geographical and postal address database
- The official launch of Experian QAS DataFusion, Australia’s first database to include both the Geo-coded National Address File (G-NAF) and Postal Address File (PAF).
- QAS DataFusion helping Government Dept's to deliver accurate Regulatory Reporting
- The use of QAS DataFusion can also help government to deliver more accurate regulatory reporting and assist in the allocation of funding with information on population density becoming more accessible. For instance, local councils can use QAS DataFusion to collate information to manage disputes over zoning and boundary related issues.
- Experian launches new email data quality software
- QAS Email screens email addresses as they are collected to prevent inaccurate contact information from hampering effective customer and prospect communications. Experian’s latest software tool further expands the company’s range of contact data management products and services.
- Experian CheetahMail launches email marketing service in New Zealand
- Experian Cheetahmail, sister company to Experian QAS, launches email marketing services in the New Zealand market.
- Experian Offers Data Quality in the Cloud
- On Demand solution will help organisations reduce the cost of bad data