Data quality news
Broadband demand rising in Australia
- Mar 19 2012, 23:45 PM Broadband is helping position Australia as a global economic power.
Australian telecoms companies told to improve customer service strategies
- Sep 9 2011, 00:19 AM Telecoms firms' customer service strategies are being revamped.
Call centres data entry: Kaspersky Lab moves call centre in-house
- Jun 16 2011, 16:59 PM Move to make services more customer friendly
Hope Ninefold changes will lure cloud computing clients
- Jun 15 2011, 16:15 PM Pricing changes make services more affordable for those overseas
Australia leading the way with cloud computing adoption
- May 27 2011, 17:40 PM Australia is striding ahead in terms of cloud computing.
Call for changes to broadband could affect data
- May 26 2011, 18:39 PM New idea would see more mobile bands
Contact data may be stored differently with smaller SIM from Apple
- May 23 2011, 16:03 PM Smaller SIM has been welcomed by phone companies
Cloud computing firm trebles customer base since the start of the year
- May 9 2011, 16:34 PM Huge uptake for cloud offering
Outsourcing IT may be a wise move, says Telstra chief
- Apr 13 2011, 17:03 PM Companies might need to consider outsourcing their IT structures, it is claimed.
Cloud computing 'suits small businesses'
- Apr 8 2011, 13:57 PM Companies with simple IT infrastructures can be more flexible in the adoption of cloud computing.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.