Data quality news
Email marketing 'needs to feel like a service'
- Sep 21 2012, 16:41 PM It is important that email marketing campaigns feel like a service, and this should apply to the entire process, one expert has claimed.
Make a direct mail campaign 'stimulating'
- May 20 2012, 23:38 PM Direct mail needs to be engaging and stimulating.
Direct marketing without boundaries
- May 15 2012, 23:30 PM Companies advised to think internationally in terms of marketing.
How to help customers appreciate a direct mail campaign
- Apr 20 2012, 10:42 AM Direct mail must be done properly or it may be discarded.
Direct mail campaigns need to distance themselves from junk mail
- Feb 12 2012, 21:56 PM Direct mail needs to be targeted and personalised to be effective.
Valentine's Day highlights worth of direct mail campaigns
- Feb 8 2012, 20:23 PM Valentine's Day highlights the value direct mail campaigns can have.
Ecommerce offers marketing opportunities
- Jan 18 2012, 21:52 PM There is a real opportunity to target online shoppers with marketing messages.
Understanding expectations an important part of a customer service strategy
- Jan 9 2012, 17:00 PM Communication with customers helps manage expectations.
Effective data management 'helps cut down waste'
- Dec 31 2011, 22:42 PM Effective data management could lead to greener marketing.
Direct marketing solutions falling short?
- Dec 15 2011, 16:02 PM Marketing is falling short in terms of engaging customers.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.