Data quality news
Accounting firm 'benefiting from cloud computing'
- Oct 18 2011, 01:01 AM Cloud computing is helping to boost an accountancy firm.
Study looks at ways to lower cloud computing costs
- Jul 13 2011, 18:41 PM Swinburne University of Technology researchers are studying cloud computing costs.
Cloud computing providers 'not complying with banking regulations'
- Jul 7 2011, 17:41 PM The majority of cloud computing service providers do not comply with banking regulations, it has been claimed.
Cloud computing demands will see $1.5bn invested in data centres
- Jul 4 2011, 17:58 PM Cloud computing demand will result in $1.5 billion being invested in data centres over the next two to three years.
Data management solutions: Storage services deal for Westpac and EMC
- Jun 17 2011, 16:44 PM Renegotiation leads to deal amendments
Customer profiles: Banks replace security keys in wake of attack
- Jun 14 2011, 16:00 PM Security breach prompts extra efforts by banks
Australian credit card fraud up 55 per cent
- May 19 2011, 16:55 PM Almost 60 cents in every AUS$1,000 accounts for fraud
Data cleansing 'can aid management of pension schemes'
- Apr 8 2011, 14:00 PM Data cleansing work can ensure pension scheme data is suitable for use.
Cloud computing 'suits small businesses'
- Apr 8 2011, 13:57 PM Companies with simple IT infrastructures can be more flexible in the adoption of cloud computing.
Cloud computing customers 'want minimal fuss and cost when trying services'
- Apr 7 2011, 15:11 PM Cloud computing adoption should be an easy process for companies, Gartner has suggested.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.