Data quality news
Marketing lists 'add value' to direct mail campaigns
- Jul 29 2010, 17:03 PM US marketers who utilize direct mail to communicate with their customers have been told that they can add value to their campaigns by becoming more targeted in their list selections.
Flexibility 'is important to cloud computing users'
- Jul 27 2010, 15:10 PM Companies taking on cloud computing services like to be offered a flexible service, a commentator has claimed.
Hybrid cloud computing 'is the future'
- Jul 23 2010, 14:50 PM Hybrid cloud computing solutions will increasingly be used by businesses, it has been suggested.
Cloud computing 'offers SMEs simpler and lower-cost IT solutions'
- Jul 15 2010, 10:30 AM Cloud computing needs to be looked at seriously by business leaders, it has been suggested.
Cloud computing security practices 'continue to develop'
- Jul 9 2010, 01:23 AM Cloud computing security is being improved all the time, it has been suggested.
Cloud computing rewards 'will drive business demand'
- Jul 7 2010, 23:33 PM The potential rewards of cloud computing include access to high-value services and greater IT flexibility, it has been said.
Software-as-a-service users 'should carefully evaluate suppliers'
- Jul 7 2010, 23:33 PM Businesses need to sign up with a trustworthy software-as-a-service vendor, an expert has said.
Hybrid cloud computing 'to dominate enterprise IT architectures'
- Jul 1 2010, 23:37 PM Hybrid cloud computing will be "too compelling to ignore" for enterprises, an expert has said.
Data quality improvements 'can help improve marketing ROI'
- Jun 30 2010, 23:39 PM The return on investment delivered by marketing campaigns can be improved by paying closer attention to data quality, it has been suggested.
Benefits of cloud computing 'include scalability'
- Jun 29 2010, 22:58 PM The numerous benefits of cloud computing have been outlined by one commentator.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.