Data quality news
Hybrid cloud computing 'likely to be the future'
- Sep 1 2010, 15:56 PM Hybrid cloud computing is set to have a larger role in the world of IT, it has been predicted.
Cloud computing 'perfect for mid-sized companies'
- Aug 31 2010, 16:00 PM Cloud computing has been recommended to medium-sized businesses.
Cloud computing uptake 'growing in Australia'
- Aug 18 2010, 15:38 PM The number of companies using cloud computing services in Australia is rising.
Cloud computing 'beginning to radically transform IT business'
- Aug 11 2010, 12:14 PM Cloud computing is assisting companies in a variety of ways.
Cloud computing 'has huge potential for businesses'
- Aug 10 2010, 15:15 PM Businesses can make saving on their running costs through cloud computing, it has been stated.
Core characteristics of cloud computing explained
- Aug 5 2010, 11:26 AM A Queensland-based expert has pinpointed the core characteristics IT managers must adhere to when putting a cloud computing system in place.
Businesses 'have been waiting for cloud computing'
- Aug 4 2010, 15:39 PM Businesses will be able to take advantage of money saving techniques by using cloud computing.
Software-as-a-service 'key to successful mobile working initiatives'
- Aug 4 2010, 15:16 PM Flexible working practices can be aided by software-as-a-service solutions, an expert has said.
Cloud computing investment to rise
- Aug 3 2010, 15:39 PM Cloud computing will contribute to the increase in sales of server hardware among IT firms, it has been predicted.
Cloud computing user certification programme launched
- Jul 30 2010, 12:50 PM Cloud computing security practices may continue to develop as a new user certification programme is launched.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.