Data quality news
Ecommerce boosts Domino's Pizza's profits
- Aug 14 2012, 17:08 PM Ecommerce is helping out an Australian pizza chain.
Ecommerce market to grow by 20 per cent a year
- Aug 10 2012, 12:46 PM Ecommerce booming in Australia, according to recent figures.
Toll Group offer new address management solutions for ecommerce customers
- Aug 10 2012, 12:44 PM Ecommerce demand increasing in Aus, prompting delivery services to offer new products.
Ecommerce sites 'should take advantage of low overhead costs'
- Aug 9 2012, 11:51 AM Sales can help pull customers in to ecommerce sites.
IT industry urged to work with government to promote benefits of cloud computing
- Aug 9 2012, 11:50 AM Cloud computing can offer significant benefits to companies.
Technically formed wisdom 'is the asset with the highest value'
- Aug 8 2012, 12:28 PM Technology helps business make informed decisions.
Companies entering 'golden age of mathematical analysis'
- Aug 8 2012, 12:27 PM Business intelligence about to get smarter.
Email marketing campaigns 'can reveal a wealth of data about your users'
- Aug 7 2012, 12:46 PM Companies should look to use data for marketing.
Bucket test your direct mail campaign
- Aug 7 2012, 12:45 PM Segment consumers for best direct marketing campaigns.
Salesforce confirmed as leader in 'Magic Quadrant'
- Aug 6 2012, 13:14 PM Salesforce commended by Gartner.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.