Data quality news
Australia second most prepared nation for cloud technologies in the world
- Aug 30 2012, 11:43 AM Aussie companies slow to adopt cloud computing, despite readiness.
Define the market for best customer needs analysis
- Aug 29 2012, 12:56 PM Get to know the market and the consumer
Retailers slow to adapt to Australia's complex and fragmented ecommerce landscape
- Aug 28 2012, 11:46 AM Ecommerce will continue to grow, and retailers should look to react.
Big data is 'business moneyball'
- Aug 24 2012, 11:48 AM Data-driven decisions will become an integral part of business procedure in the future.
With the mailbox becoming ever-competitive, standing out is crucial
- Aug 23 2012, 14:05 PM Make sure your addresses are right before sending out email correspondence.
Governments should focus on securing e-government sites
- Aug 22 2012, 16:18 PM Focus on security rather than intranet, government urged.
Data storage is growing in Australia
- Aug 22 2012, 16:16 PM SMBs spending huge amounts on data storage each year.
Companies urge direct mail to combat ecommerce pile-up
- Aug 21 2012, 12:17 PM Companies snowed under with ecommerce shopping
Government agencies urged to review online service offerings
- Aug 20 2012, 12:42 PM Government agencies must update online offerings.
Ecommerce shifting towards men
- Aug 16 2012, 17:04 PM The ecommerce culture in Australia is shifting to men.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.