Data quality news
Internet psychologist urges marketers to view unsubscribers as a good thing
- Sep 19 2012, 12:08 PM Unsubscribers should be viewed as a good thing, according to internet psychologist
People becoming 'mailshotted out' by email marketing campaigns
- Sep 19 2012, 12:07 PM Email marketing needs to be targeted.
Privacy laws 'don't have to be a deterrent to cloud computing'
- Sep 18 2012, 13:41 PM Legislation shouldn't deter cloud computing.
Australian banks turn to social media to improve customer relationship strategy
- Sep 17 2012, 11:43 AM Banks look to improve customer relationships through social media.
Email still reigns supreme for Aussie consumers
- Sep 17 2012, 11:41 AM Email is most popular platform.
Australian firms 'recognise scalability of cloud computing'
- Sep 13 2012, 17:00 PM The increased scalability offered by cloud computing is becoming increasingly evident to Australian firms, it has been claimed.
Email marketing is about developing relationships
- Sep 12 2012, 12:24 PM Develop relationships to succeed in the inbox.
Cloud computing success in Australia relies on deeper understanding
- Sep 11 2012, 13:20 PM More knowledge needed to boost cloud computing.
SMEs 'don't understand cloud computing'
- Sep 11 2012, 13:17 PM Cloud computing adoption worryingly low in Australia.
Big data 'doesn't conform to conventional data management practices'
- Sep 10 2012, 12:34 PM Big data stands apart from conventional data management practices.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.