Data quality news
Cloud computing makes it 'easier to expand'
- Oct 1 2012, 12:31 PM Scalability and durability key benefits of cloud computing.
Geocoding direct mail will lead to 'more targeted campaigns'
- Oct 1 2012, 12:30 PM Direct mail should become more targeted with new technology.
53 per cent of Australian retailers 'have no online sales channel'
- Sep 28 2012, 12:45 PM Experian report reveals 53 per cent of Australian retailers have no online sales channel.
Australian law enforcement to develop closer relationship with Telstra and Twitter
- Sep 27 2012, 12:46 PM Australian law enforcement is to initiate new data management solutions which will see them work closely with Telstra and Twitter.
Current email marketing campaigns 'to become old-hat'
- Sep 27 2012, 12:44 PM The way we currently conduct email marketing campaigns is about to become old-hat.
Australian government to introduce centralised catalogue of cloud services
- Sep 26 2012, 12:29 PM Australian government set to introduce a centralised catalogue of cloud and cloud-like services.
Geocoding opens up new avenues of customer insight
- Sep 25 2012, 12:25 PM Geocoding provides companies with enhanced customer information.
Big data allows companies to better tailor risk
- Sep 25 2012, 12:24 PM Big data enhances risk management strategies.
Supplier credentials CIO priority for cloud computing
- Sep 24 2012, 12:52 PM Supplier credentials are the biggest consideration among CIOs when adopting cloud computing solutions.
Public sector cloud spending to reach $2.4 billion in Australia
- Sep 20 2012, 09:36 AM IaaS spending to level SaaS
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian Data Quality.