Data quality news
Consumers 'should be offered assurances' when shopping online
- Oct 12 2012, 12:32 PM Ecommerce outlets should be doing more to assure consumers of their security.
Knowing your audience 'is fundamental'
- Oct 11 2012, 11:42 AM The best way to make more targeted marketing campaigns and improve your customer relations is to enhance your database.
Ecommerce adoption requires 'a cultural change' in Australia
- Oct 9 2012, 12:35 PM Ecommerce adoption will require a cultural change.
Low rate of fibre internet connectivity 'holding ecommerce back'
- Oct 9 2012, 12:32 PM Australia may not be ready for ecommerce, as low connectivity continues to be a problem for retailers.
Ecommerce being held back by lack of high-speed internet
- Oct 8 2012, 21:14 PM Low-speed internet in Australia is preventing social media use from being converted into ecommerce.
Email marketing becoming more focussed on mobile
- Oct 4 2012, 12:18 PM Mobile will change the way we market via emails.
Australian ecommerce will see 'a return to refunds'
- Oct 3 2012, 13:11 PM Ecommerce requires a re-think for Aussie businesses.
Ecommerce means businesses must 'do more for less'
- Oct 3 2012, 13:09 PM Free post will become standard for internet retailers.
Lack of technical skill holding SMEs back from increasing online presence
- Oct 2 2012, 13:03 PM SMEs being held back by lack of technical skills.
SMEs 'must rise' to the ecommerce challenge
- Oct 2 2012, 12:33 PM Ecommerce is a must for Australian SMEs looking to compete.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian Data Quality.