Data quality news
Effective ecommerce solutions 'will empower businesses'
- Jul 23 2012, 12:33 PM Ecommerce becoming a must-have for retail outlets.
Aussie start-up creates ethical shopping marketplace online
- Jul 18 2012, 11:44 AM Ethical consumerism through retail ecommerce.
CommBank enhances customer relationship strategy with mobile device
- Jul 17 2012, 09:24 AM New mobile device to enhance customer relationship strategy.
Commonwealth Bank extends online applications to 'social banking'
- Jul 16 2012, 12:32 PM Privacy key to the success of social banking.
Companies 'must avoid laissez-faire attitudes and implement a data quality strategy'
- Jul 13 2012, 13:13 PM Don't let bad data erode your company information.
Database management will become a legal must in Australia
- Jul 12 2012, 11:36 AM New security rules make stricter data management in Australia.
Salesforce acquire Canadian shared-browsing technology company
- Jul 11 2012, 11:51 AM Salesforce acquires Canadian start-up.
IT execs 'must highlight the business ramifications of bad data'
- Jul 10 2012, 13:31 PM IT execs should make it their task to convince CEOs of data management advantages.
Stay Smart Online breach asks big database management questions
- Jul 9 2012, 12:40 PM Data breach highlights the importance of efficient data management.
Health care data to become a SURE thing in Australia
- Jul 6 2012, 11:58 AM SURE programme to collect comprehensive collection of health data.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.