Data quality news
New ecommerce solution 'will improve safety online'
- Dec 3 2012, 16:21 PM Visa's new consumer authentication service will improve safety on ecommerce sites, the company has said.
Preparing for 'Cyber Monday'
- Nov 30 2012, 12:34 PM The biggest ecommerce date of the year is upon us, and retailers should be well prepared to drive sales from festive consumers.
Offer shoppers convenience online
- Nov 30 2012, 12:33 PM Retailers should offer more convenience online, with shoppers looking for a seamless path from browsing to purchase.
Older shoppers driving ecommerce boom
- Nov 29 2012, 12:10 PM Australia is experiencing an ecommerce boom in the run up to Christmas, with older shoppers driving the increase in sales.
Online spending trends in Australia as Christmas approaches
- Nov 29 2012, 12:09 PM Online spending on the up in the run up to Christmas, with domestic retailers performing well.
Domestic retailers clawing back ecommerce market
- Nov 28 2012, 11:23 AM Domestic retailers are fighting back against international competition online, clawing back vital consumers as ecommerce becomes increasingly popular.
What we can learn from the Americans
- Nov 27 2012, 11:10 AM American ecommerce is more developed than Australia and there is a lot we can learn from overseas commerce.
Lack of global events 'will push down marketing spend'
- Nov 26 2012, 16:02 PM Marketing spend likely to be down in 2013 due to the lack of global events, Warc has found.
ADMA appoint new board
- Nov 26 2012, 16:02 PM Australian marketing and advertising association has appointed a new board.
Sydney hospital implements paperless, digital solutions
- Nov 22 2012, 12:35 PM Sydney Adventist Hospital (SAH) looks to implement paperless, digital solutions to address data management problems.
For more data news, you can choose a category of your choice using the filter functionality on the right hand menu
© 2008 Adfero Ltd. News supplied by Adfero DirectNews - All republishing content needs to reference Adfero as the news source. All rights reserved. Any views and opinions expressed in news articles are not those of Experian QAS.